Matt Beilis Highlights
• Has performed & shared the stage with Javier Colon, Smokey Robinson and more!
• Classically trained in the piano since the age of 3. Has won numerous awards & accolades from organizations including: NJ Music Teachers’ Association, Shore Music Educators Association, NJ Composer Competition & UK’s Royals School of Music
• US Tour with multi-platinum artist, Secondhand Serenade
• Has landed sync placements with Victoria's Secret, Jeep, Showtime
• YouTube Channel, has over 6 million views and over 30,000 subscribers on
originals and covers - www.youtube.com/MattBeilis
• Over 1 million streams on Spotify, Last FM and Pandora
• Regularly featured on the front page of sites like RyanSeacrest.com and Vlad TV.
• Latest single “Perfect For Me” called 'one of the most important things on the internet' by PeopleMagazine.com
• Performed 'Drops From Jupiter' on NBC Television series 'The Winner is'
• MTV placements
• Co-writes with Kinetics and One Love (B.O.B Airplanes), Ben Collier (Breach, Ollie Murs) and others.
• Co-write and featured vocal with Justin Michael (Armada Records) that reached the Top Ten on Beatport progressive charts
• One of only three artists in history to perform at Citi Field twice
Matt Beilis - The Soul of Pop:
The Soul of Pop is a sensational musical journey through the evolution of pop music based around the piano. With an arsenal of hit songs that span nearly a century, singer songwriter Matt Beilis is able to summon the very soul of pop music with a voice like none you've ever heard, as well as virtuoso piano chops. Beilis performs smash hits spanning the decades from artists like The Beatles, Elvis, Stevie Wonder, and The Eagles all the way through to current pop hits by John Legend, Adele and more!
New Yorker Matt Beilis was born with his distinct voice. Some would say it's unconventional, which would fit the personality of this singer/songwriter/pianist. Matt traded in his Ivy League education along with a lucrative finance career--for a gig in a piano store, betting that his artistic talents would propel him beyond the comfort that his academic achievements all but guaranteed.
Like many young singers, he set up a YouTube page and started covering his favorite songs - just him and a piano. He quickly found an audience of adoring fans and famous folks who loved his take on Top 40 hits. Since then, his YouTube page has gained over 30,000 subscribers and is recognized by celebrities inculding Bruno Mars, Ashton Kutcher, and Ariana Grande to name a few. Matt's wide-ranging appeal as a singer and performer also garnered him support slots for a mixtape of artists including Smokey Robinson, REO Speedwagon, Secondhand Serenade, Javier Colon and even legendary Wu-tang Clan member Inspectah Deck. The video for his single, Dial-Tone, caught the attention of Ryan Seacrest and his team, who decided to premier the song exclusively on Seacrest's website RyanSeacrest.com. This led to Matt's latest music video for his single, "Perfect For Me," which was picked up by the blogworld, and called one of "the most important things on the internet" by People Magazine.
By choosing his dream over a career on Wall Street, Matt already walked away from a sure thing. Believing 100% in his own talent is the only bet he could make. And he's all in.
Setlist (subject to change at artist discretion)
Hound Dog - Elvis
Believer - The Monkees
Hey Jude - Beatles
Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker/Beatles
Holding Your Hand
Layla - Eric Clapton
Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
Perfect for Me
Hotel California - The Eagles
Bennie & the Jets - Elton John
Whatever We Are
NY State of Mind - Billy Joel
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Hello - Lionel Richie
Heaven - Bryan Adams
Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Let Me Dream
Black & Blue
Let It Go - James Bay
"Check out [Matt's] dope cover of my new single... Go get 'um, Matt"
"In case you've been 'disconnected,' the singer-songwriter began his career as a YouTuber, using his distinct voice to cover his favorite tracks... With just him and his ivory keys, the pianist immediately became an Internet sensation."
"I love Matt's new video. I'm a new fan!"
"Matt's new album sounds polished but live at the same time, which is a tough balance to strike. He manages to be both catchy and soulful, two of the best elements of good pop music."
"One of the most important things online."
"He's got a cool voice..."